We require a secure online eBay web based checkout system to be designed for us to meet various requirements.
Section A: Customer Side
(1) User logs into the system using their eBay userID and eBay registered email address
(2) The user will confirm all of their address details
(3) User will be able to see all purchases they have made with us through eBay, and will be given the option to combine their purchases.
(4) Once the user has selected the items they wish to checkout the system will calculate postage and create an invoice for the user.
Section B: Admin Side
(1) Our staff will login to the system
(2) All sales will be visible, with a variety of sorting options available
(3) All payment processing will occur in this section and all transactions that are marked payment received on a certain day to be exported to CSV format.
(4) Once a transaction is marked payment received, this status will also be updated on the eBay system.
(5) For all transactions that have ended on eBay, but not been checked out by the winning bidder, automatic emails will be sent 72 hours after auction end. This section will also allow us to maintain our postage rates tables.
Data from eBay can be imported using eBay's API: [url removed, login to view]
All payment terms and conditions will be clearly stated in a negotiated contract.