I need high quality ASP.NET 2.0 tutorials.
If you are interested, please respond in this form only:
Subject: Subject of the article
Description: One or two sentences description of article
DO NOT RESPOND IN FORM: "WE ARE GREAT TEAM AND WORK OVER 20 YEARS BLA BLA BLA..." READ COMPLETE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE POSTING A BID
You are welcome to place a comment or bid with one or more tutorials (if you are able, place a list and I will choose subjects that sounds interesting), but please do it in form like above. It is easiest for you and the best if you choose subjects where you already have strong knowledge.
Here are tutorial requirements:
- tutorial must be in the 1000-1500 word range, with code snippets or images if needed (depending of subject of tutorial)
- must be easy to read and understand
- must be interesting, informative and USEFUL
- content MUST BE ORIGINAL. You can research over the Internet to better cover the subject, but don't do a simple copy/paste.
- Tutorial MUST HAVE HIGH QUALITY, like tutorials on [url removed, login to view] (the great example is tutorial [url removed, login to view] )
- Tutorial should be "problem oriented", so I don't need too general themes like "Introduction to ASP.NET" which are already too much saturated. Instead, it is better to research deeply some problem, or some smaller area of programming.