I'm looking for a developer with strong stored procedure and SQL Server experience. Here's what I need:
1. Write a stored procedure that will take content articles that are listed in the database and combine them by category to create BLOG pages - once, these BLOG pages are created, then this stored procedure should search all content to determine the most "applicable" keywords for the respective BLOG page.
2. Write another stored procedure that will also combine content articles that are listed in the database to create BLOG pages based on the most "applicable" keywords. This stored procedure will be similar to the previous one.
3. I also require that a new stored procedure be created that points to the other stored procedures so that it can be scheduled for execution on a regular basis. This stored procedure should be easy enough with no real business logic in it other than to execute on certain days.
I will provide detailed step-by-step instructions on how to do all of this work. In addition, I will be available to answer any questions that you may have. But, I will also test everything very thoroughly to ensure that all business logic is followed.
This could be a fun and exciting project for the right developer which also offers the potential for future work. So, for those developers that bid on this project I would like for you to briefly answer the following questions:
1. How much experience do you have with MS SQL Server and with SQL Server 2005.
2. How much experience do you have writing stored procedures?
3. How much experience do you have with scheduling stored procedures?
If you don't answer these questions, then I will have no choice but to assume that you don't have the right kind of experience and you won't be considered for this project.
Thank you for your time and good luck to you...
5 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $70 på dette job