We are seeking an exact clone of [url removed, login to view] with just a few of exceptions and particulars.
(1) We have "member" and "non-member" pricing needs. At the point of registration, the user should be asked to provide their email address (this is our unique identifier for our membership lookups). We will provide you with a webservice that will return member or non-member for your routing to the correct payment level. This would also apply to renewals.
(2) We prefer ASP.NET using C#. We prefer forms authentication - not windows.
(3) Again - we are looking for exact clone of the [url removed, login to view] look/layout. We will provide slight color changes, different logo, and may replace some of the images (but will maintain size so it is simple). We can either provide these image changes for you - or can upload our own. We will provide you with the colors for the other elements.
(4) While it is impossible to see what [url removed, login to view] has setup for administration, we certainly need to have regular administrative features - control and communication as one would expect. And, the ability to export our user data (.csv). And - we have a need to administer pricing - to enable this member vs. non-member pricing. We have our own merchant processor - and would need to integrate this.
(5) Additionally, we will add ONE ADDITIONAL icon to identify service providers as a certain type or not - and we will want the ADMINISTRATOR to APPROVE the use of this icon. The bidder would request it - we would be notified - do what we have to do to authenticate the use of this icon - and approve the icon so that it shows publicly.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $265 for this job
We have gone through your requirements and I would like to extend our services for this project. I can assure you for the best level of services as well as punctuality.
To start off, we must say that we understood the scope of the project, we have a great deal of experience in the filed of web and application development. Please see PMB for live demos.