I need someone to build a site in [url removed, login to view] 2.0 / MS SQL server 2005 in Visual Studio from layered PSD files which I can provide.
The site consists of about 35 pages, almost all of which have the same top nav, bottom section and right-hand side (so these can be done as includes).
- The right hand side does include a small flash video, (I don’t want it to play automatically on page load).
- Most pages contain simple text and image content, but 2 or 3 require forms which email off the form details.
- A simple, bespoke CMS needs to be built to allow an administrator to add, edit and remove news stories (title, news & date fields) and these will be published in a news section on the homepage.
- The CMS also needs to allow the administrator to add, edit and remove courses (the client is a film school). These courses will appear under the correct month on the “courses” page and they will also need to appear in the drop-down list on the “book a course” form page.
- One page has a flash section (we can provide the SWF for this), and another needs to show a video at the top and up to 6 thumbnails of other videos which will play each if clicked.
- One other page will need a Google map implementing.
- All pages need Google Analytics code implemented
- Two site maps need building (one XML for submitting to Google).
- I will give FTP and database access to our servers.
This whole project needs to be completed by the end of September and I need someone who can be available (preferably during UK working hours) on MSN Instant Messenger, and who can give me regular updates so I know how the project is going and so I can communicate to my client.
Please send me the following:
1. Your total bid for completion of this project
2. The day / hourly rate that your bid equates to
3. An example or two of similar work that you have completed
Please only bid if you are happy to keep to the tight timescales.