1. New Look and feel
2. Home page with sections
a. Latest News – to be updatable by you
b. Short description of five articles from five different categories to target different user segments. These to be picked up randomly from a pool of articles based on some logic, which we need to discuss.
c. One of two products which are available for promotion.
d. Search box to search different articles.
e. One or two testimonial – to be picked from a pool of testimonials.
f. Some stats about the site.
g. Menu structure to navigate to different parts of the website
3. Menu will have option for
j. About us
k. Ask your advisor
n. Products and services
o. Search Articles
q. Tell a friend
r. Contact us
4. All articles/journals can be sold as individual item or as a part of subscription.
5. Site will provide payment integration with bank.
6. Content creation –
a. All articles/journal, products can be uploaded and managed by your team.
b. About us, news, testimonials, copy right, privacy statement will be managed by your team.
c. All other static content will be uploaded to the site once we go live.
7. Ask your advisor – This will be a contact page where user can send their queries to you. We can categories the queries and send it to different people based on category type.
1. Create Category for article classification
a. You will be to create/modify unlimited categories up to two levels.
2. Create Articles/journals/products
a. You will be able to create unlimited number of products and attach metadata to it. All journals will need to be provided in pdf version.
b. You will be able to assign journals to different categories.
3. Content creation for other areas. – Admin tool will provide you a full web editing tool to create and manage your contents. All these contents will follow website style sheet. This will maintain the look and feel of the website consistent.
4. Subscribers –
a. You will be see new subscribers joined into system based on date range.
b. You will be extract this information in excel/csv.
c. You will see order received and payment received based on date range.