Comunity / Networking Site Website
[url removed, login to view] logo design given colours and ideas
2. Simple site design – look and feel, menu layout navigation
and colours etc.
3. 5-10 Pages with CMS so end client can edit the main body content
4. News section with CMS so end client can add new articles / press
5. Contact us page – email form & goggle map
6. Member Register for site pages (sign up, thank you email,
thank you page)
7. Advisor Registration and payment for site pages
(sign up, payment, thank you email, thank you page)
8. Advisor homepage – advisors can log on add a photo, edit
their skills, profile etc.
9. Sign up and pay for an event – events are stored in DB and
managed via admin screens
10. Secure forums
11. Logon / forgot password / change password
12. Password protected member’s area with Forum, 4-5 CMS web pages, documents etc.
13. Credit/debit and pay pal Payment pages and merchant gateway over HTTPS
14. FAQ via CMS
Requirements for all Projects
1. I’m an experienced web developer and would want to oversee /
manage the development.
2. In order to keep costs down I can do simple rework / spelling /
typos / content / adding products etc.
3. I would host the sites here in the UK on our boxes
4. All code would have to be C# and [url removed, login to view] talking to MS SQL2000
5. All HTML code should be XHTML-strict and Double A compliant
6. Menus, buttons etc must be text and not images.
7. All styling should be done in CSS
8. IE5.5, IE6 Fire Fox and Mozzilla supported.
Preference will be given to bidders who can show me a similar site they have already done. Quotes in UK sterling please.