I am looking for someone to do a code review and write some documentation for this library: [url removed, login to view]
For the code review:
- Suggest areas that can be improved or extended from a coding and naming point of view. (i.e. to make the code clean and extensible with good performance characteristics.)
- Check unit test code coverage. (We are not looking for 100% coverage, just the main features need to be covered.)
- If more unit tests need to be added please add them.
For the Documentation:
- Write a better description of the project with some code examples for the github home page. (i.e. Add/Modify the [url removed, login to view] file)
- Write a more detailed markdown file outlining all the features of the library. Include a class diagram and a short description of how the classes interact with each other.
The aim is to make this library easily accessible to the public, so that developers can get up and running quickly with it.
You will find the Unit Tests useful to work out what the library is doing.