I need an experienced developer to develop a windows service with C# that will automatically check a pre-built database so as to send out email notifications as needed. Here's what I need:
1. This windows service needs to be installed on a server and that can operate with or without anybody being logged in to the server. It should be a multi-threaded windows service. If you don't have any experience building windows services, please don't bid on this project.
2. All email rules are stored in the database. Rules such as to send out an email notification when an item is 3 days overdue or as a 3 day reminder that an item is due. This application must query the pre-built database to determine the email rules.
3. All email templates are also stored within the database, so when your code determines that a email needs to be sent out, then your code should go to the database to determine what template to use and then populate any fields that need to be populated and then send it out.
4. A log entry should be created for every email notification that has been successfully sent. In addition, your code should make sure that it doesn't send out repeat email notification - I don't want the customer getting more than one email notification for each trigger.
5. Configuration settings should stored in a separate configuration file so they can be easily changed if needed. In addition, I want the source code for this application.
All in all - this project shouldn't be very difficult for the right developer. So, if you think this project is right for you, then please bid on it...