I have a very simple existing web app that I designed a *very* long time ago using DotNetNuke as a framework. What the app does is display twelve monthly calendars and shows what dates are booked and it also shows a datalist of the currently booked trips and allows only the person who created the request to make changes or delete a reservation request. Here's what I'd like to have done:
1) Pull the data from MS SQL and convert it into a file-based database so that I can easily back it up. After over ten years, I have a little over hundred 400 records, so all of the high end features of MS SQL aren't needed. I have an excel file that can be used as a starting point.
2) Tweak my existing code (or rewrite it if you think it's garbage!) to trim down some unused data fields and add one or two new ones.
3) Add one piece of logic that will allow the prioritizing of reservations based on whether the person trying to make the reservation is level 1, 2 or 3
4) Create a user management framework to replace DotNetNuke, so that I, as an administrator, can change user data or deactivate a user, and for users, they can self service changing their information, including resetting their password.
5) Update my code to send out emails to users when reservations are made or deleted
6) Maybe create logic to manage a wait list, if this doesn't add too much cost to the project.
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $354 på dette job
Hi! I am interested in your project and like to help you out. I have the ASP.NET/C# skills to do the work. Please check my private message. Looking forward to hear from you!
Hi, I have gone through your requirement and I am glad that We can accomplish this task, Please give us opportunity to work with you. Please check PM . Thanks, TTS Team
This sounds like a fun application to make. I have over 5 years experience and a few good reviews on here. I would like to make this for you. Thanks! :)