This product should operate as a virtual printer enabling users to send documents to Nipendo Community Platform directly from any application out of print event. The printer should create a PDF files with the document image and an XML files that holds the print information and additional user input.
This is a description of how the product is expected to be used:
1. The user will install Nipendo bDox Printer on his local machine
2. One of the steps in the installation process is a setup form to be filled with the required configuration details
3. The printer will be part of windows installed printer list
4. The user will send a document to be printed on Nipendo bDox Printer
5. On every print event a window form will pop up and asking the user to fill in information in specified fields of the form, e.g. invoice number, invoice date, customer VAT no., etc.
6. Nipendo bDox Printer will create 4 files:
a. PDF files with the document as embedded image
b. PDF files with the document image as text and object.
c. XML file with the printed document data including the position of data in the document
d. XML file with the user input data
7. Nipendo bDox Printer will save a backup of the files in a local directory
8. Nipendo bDox Printer will send the files using a web service call to Nipendo’s Cloud Platform.
9. The user will be able to open the printer pool management application and view prints status (history of sent document and on pending status) and to resend selected documents.
Following is a list of requirements which are mandatory for this product:
1. Compatible with all Microsoft Windows versions WinXP to Win8 (32 & 64 bit) with future support in additional Microsoft OS to be release.
2. Support in multi-language environment both the installation wizard, the application screens and the generated files (PDF & XML).
3. Nipendo will be the owner of all intellectual properties and programing code relevant to the development of this product.
4. All the project source code of the product will be handed to Nipendo.
5. The project source code will be provided in Microsoft C++ .NET with all definitions and resources required for compiling & building it independently by Nipendo.
6. The IP (Intellectual Properties) of the product/project is owned by Nipendo.
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $4313 på dette job
We specialize on web and mobile software development, especially focusing on cloud-based enterprise mobile application development using C/C++, Java, Python and web technologies.
Hello, I have been working on WCF, C#, BizTalk, ASP.NET for the past 10 years and during this tenure I handled various clients by delivering quality software within specified timeline.
Have 18 years professional experience developing desktop applications, client server apps, web apps, utilites and other software. Please rad private message for more.