Please no PHP, read the requirements before you bid.
1. I want an eCommerce website that supports multi-store and custom-made products.
My definition of multi-store is a single ASP.NET application that supports multiple front-ends based on the domain (or sub-domain). All products should be stored in one single database. My definition of custom-made products is that every product can have an arbitrary number of options, the options can have preset value(s), the option itself can be required/voluntary, the option can have a price and a unit. There are different option types (e.g. color/int/bool/shortstring/longtext/formatedtext/time/date). As soon as the customer on the website puts a product in the basket, the system will ask the customer for the option values with an adequate choosing method (e.g. dropdown, color-chooser, radio, textbox)
2. This project request is only for the front-end (web-based store). The (mssql) database is already in use. Pls have a look at the attached ER diagram. Changes in the db structure should not be needed, but are possible.
3. I18n: the website should support 4 languages and send out confirmation emails to the customers in those 4 languages, SEO features (e.g. url-rewriting, xml sitemap) are highly appreciated
4. The products are attached to one or more categories. Categories have a hierarchical order. One website is associated to a category. There should be a bulk discount available.
5. Customers should be able to login, view their orders, make changes to the account and so on… the usual shop – basket – order process. There is no payment possibility needed – here in Switzerland we deliver on account :-)
6. It would be great if the websites use .Net master pages. (a master per webpage), don’t worry about the design. I will buy the design from a graph guy.
7. Each website has it’s own FAQ section and a list of infopages (one infopage will be the indexpage of the website). Navigation between the faq and infopages should be dynamically created. A contact page (form that sends an email).
8. Nice to have features: full integration of google analytics, some kind of API to enhance product configuration possibilities with flash (or whatever) customization tool (later step). Product search functionality. Some kind of voucher system.
If you need additional explanation please let me know. I will specify the details based on your response.
If it works there is a good chance of steady enhancements.
You will get full access to a virtual win 2008 R2 server (Remote Desktop or whatever…)
ASP.NET (C#) 4
SQL Server 2008
I have studied computer technology myself, therefore I appreciate a proper code structure and the use of well know patterns. I will need complete source code and proper documentation. The unique characteristics of this piece of software will be the multi store/website feature and the detailed product option features. If you think you or your company could deliver this, you are welcome to bid.
48 freelancers are bidding on average $2875 for this job
I have 13 Years of experience in Software development Windows and Web. Expert in Sql Server and .NET. Microsoft Certified as MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MCT
I have 10+ years of experience in the field of software and webdevelopment and also have developed these application to view bid detail and my portfolio please check PMB