We need a website where customer can take part in forex trades.
What we have ready by now:
1) mockup of the index page.
2) client (program) for trading at forex market.
What we need:
a fully-functional website with dynamic pages, web 2.0, ajax, and CMS with the ability to create new pages and change content.
What you'll have to do:
1) build a website
2) integrate client(trade-program) into the website
3) connect our website to the forex trade data flow.
Functionality of the website:
1) user accounts
2) payment systems: wire, moneybookers, paypal, creditcard, e-pas, e-gold
3) RSS for news
5) at future we plan to add more languages so – the ability to add them
6) also at index would be the graphic which will show the dynamic of changing the quotes (e.g. eur/usd) – and it should be a realtime graphic.
7) API oanda – attatch it.
34 freelancers are bidding on average $1115 for this job
Hello Sir,We are software and web development company in Kolkata,[url removed, login to view] will develop your site according to your [url removed, login to view] team has highly experienced developers and designers for web site,logo design,graphic Mere
dear sir, we have worked on such kinds of projects we can gurantee you this work will be done best. for relying on us we can send you our portfolio. regards shantanu godbole Director Spherix systems
We have a team of highly qualified and creative professionals. Give us a chance to show our talents and we assure you quality. [url removed, login to view]
we have templates of working sites that meets with the security needs, and capacity of users that will "may" use the site. tell me how to get the materials you have and lets put-up a demo for you.