I need a developer to complete the change below for a c# .net window form application. I will provide detail specifications with screen prints
1. Limit the number of parts to be displayed on a Treeview branch. Only allow a maximum of 50 parts to be displayed for any tree branch. If the branch contains more than 50 parts for a node, do not display any parts, instead just display the “Too Many parts to be displayed”. Just like this:
2. Limit the number records loaded on the “PARTS” tab at a time. There may be many thousands of parts for a tree node selection so we need to be careful about loading all the parts at one time. Load a maximum of 1,000 parts at a time. When the user SCROLLS to the end of each 1,000 records, load the next 1,000 records. Perhaps the best way to do this is to use the ScrollEventArgs parameter to detect the scrolling orientation. After scrolling though 1,000 records, kick off an event to load the next 1,000. This only applies to the Parts tab and Interchanges tab.
3. Global treevieew navigation – There is another treeview that I use for navigation. This needs to be made global so every window can use the same navigation tree. It will be positioned in the same spot of every window within the application. You can link every tree view menu option to the homepage.
4. Sort able Columns – on the PARTS tab, make the following columns sortable - PartNumber, BrandAAIAID, ItemLevelGTIN, HazardousMaterialCode, BaseItemID. The user should be able to select the column header to make sort in ascending or descending order.
5. [Add] button. – Create an event when the [Add] button is selected to display a new window form with just the TREEVIEW navigation defined in item 3 above.
6. Search Option – Add a search feature. Create a new label, textbox and 2 radio buttons like the screen print below. If the “Part Number” radio is selected, then search by GTIN (ItemLevelGTIN). If the part is found, display the part in both the treeview and tab control. There can only be one record returned. Wildcards are not needed. If the part cannot be found, display a message.