I require a crawler running under Windows forms 3.5 .NET, C# which will read an xml based sitemap and then test the pages and the content on the pages for existence. The sitemap is found at [url removed, login to view]
I have added current code which crawls a merrows site and tests the html, the new code will do the following, and be a new .net project:
- read a sitemap as specified in the text file which the program will read, the file will have just the
sitemap name in qualified format, eg http://.....xml
- the crawler will then crawl each page in the sitemap and report if the link is broken, or if a link from the page is broken then the program will report it. Links from the page do not need to be followed except to see if they exist. Missing images should be reported.
- the crawler will be used to test missing links at [url removed, login to view] using [url removed, login to view]
- the pages at fullbe have dynamtic content.
- for reasons of cpu and link detection by spam filters, testing will be limited.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $45 for this job
Hello, 10+ years exp programmer/web designer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.