Looking for a team of 3-5 co-located developers for 2 month project to create business–to-business social networking web site. This project is industry specific and will be built around a few types of businesses and their interactions with each other in structured manner, to improve overall productivity and mutual cooperation. You’ll get more details after you’re pre-selected and NDA is signed. The knowledge of the following technologies is required:
1) DotNetNuke (is an open source platform for building web sites based on Microsoft .NET technology) or similar .NET based platforms.
2) C# and .NET Framework 4.0
3) Team Foundation Server
4) MVVM and Entity Framework 4.0
5) AppFabric / Velocity
6) Dependency Injection / Inversion of Control
7) NUnit and Moq
8) WCF (optional)
9) MS Silverlight / WPF (optional)
To make sure of the project success, the team will be working in a SCRUM process framework and will have access to an electronic SCRUM board. There will be approximately eight 5-day sprints to complete the project.
The team will have to use our Team Foundation Server as source control and will be provided with Skype/MSN Live or WEBEx accounts to facilitate collaboration.
Successful candidates for the project should have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering or equivalent work experience, and will have served four years or more as technical design lead, two years architecting distributed systems, and at least three years experience in design or development of distributed systems. It is recommended that candidates present any relevant certifications or show relevant BrainBench [url removed, login to view] score.
The successful candidates should be able to take an end-to-end business process description of average complexity and architect the end-to-end solution, using accepted industry best practices. The successful candidates will be able to assist in the architecting of end-to-end solution for business processes, possible employing workflow and complex event processing given appropriate high-level guidance and design patterns by the enterprise architecture team.
Additionally, successful candidates will have the experiences and mastered the topics outlined above.
Going forward, a successful team more likely to be directly recruited to complete other parts of the system and will enjoy long mutual cooperation.
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROJECT PLEASE submit a brief description of your team. Make sure you attach resumes of team members!!! Make sure you provide a proof of experience in listed areas. (Code samples, portfolio projects, blog posts, articles, references etc…)
1. Team will consistently deliver against the sprint goal(s).
2. Team will complete higher priority items first
3. Team will perform daily check-ins into TFS
4. Failure to deliver highest priority stories 3 sprints in a row will constitute failure and project will be terminated at team’s fault.
1. A functional website with requested functionality staged on one of our servers.
2. Complete source code and all supporting libraries / utilities.
3. A set Unit and Integration tests covering business layer functionality at least 50%.
4. Installation package and installation instructions
36 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $9258 på dette job
Hello, Om Infosolutions welcomes you with a bouquet of professional Website Design & Web Application Development services and promises to partner you through to a new level of functional excellence
Dear Sir, Our company specializes in design and development of social networks using existing platforms or building custom social networking [url removed, login to view] check PMB. Regards Dishant [url removed, login to view]