For the OTRS Open Source trouble ticketing system ([url removed, login to view]) we need a program written in c# with the follwing tasks:
1. Implementation as an isolated class (access through methods an properties)
with a separated test scenario (maybe a console-application).
2. Communication via SOAP-Interface.
3. Creation of a new ticket:
Parameters are 1) the name of the queue, 2) title, 3) text, 4) Priority .
4. Add an attachement-file during the ticket-creation process if needed.
5. List all associated open tickets for the company / user.
6. Access to a specific ticket.
The developer will get acces to an installed OTRS including SOAP-Access.