PLEASE READ EVERYTHING
My budget is $35
1) Create a neural network class that can input data through functions
2) Program predicts what data comes next, based on previous data that has already been entered in step 1.
3) Create a sample project using that class.
You must also provide the source code(project files) with the .exe file. This must be done using neural networks. Source code must have clear understandable comments.
- The input data will be a 1-dim array of non-repetitive unsigned ints of dynamic length. (Max length is 10)
- There will be more than one array(all arrays will be of same length as first array) entered into the program one at a time.
- The integers will be less than a user specified amount.
1) User inputs array of ints
2) The program doesn't do anything if its just one array, but still stores the array in memory for later use.
3) User inputs another array of ints
4) Now there are two arrays, so the program predicts the next array that the user will input.
5) User inputs third array of ints
6) If program's prediction doesn't match the third array, the neural network then adjusts itself until it produces an exact copy of the third array.
7) After adjusting itself, it predicts the fourth set of ints with more accuracy.
8) User inputs fourth array of ints
9) If program's prediction doesn't match the fourth array, the neural network adjusts itself until it produces an exact copy of the fourth array.
10) It then predicts 5th set of ints etc...
The outputs must also contain non-repetitive unsigned ints.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $48 for this job
Hi, I'm postgraduate student and my research related to neural network theory and practice. I'll be interested to complete your project. Do you have any preferences about neural network type?