This project is best suited to someone who has or wants to get experience in MonoMac and ideally WebView and Xcode Interface Builder.
You will need to install [url removed, login to view] (can be downloaded on a free trial), Mountain Lion OSX, and the latest Apple developer kit.
See this URL for advice on how to get started: [url removed, login to view]
The deliverable would be c# code that does the following:
0) Create a sample Project in Xamarin.Mac. Double click the MainWindow.xib.
1) xcode Interface builder is launched. add a WebView control and Textbox for an address bar.
2) Back in Monodevelop, write code in AwakeNib to Invoke the Window as a modal window*
3) Textbox assigns the MainFrameUrl of the WebView object
4) c# code captures the document loaded event, which in turn can set the MainFrameUrl to something else.
5) I intend to copy/paste and re-use with a larger app so it has to be clean and clear, and I might require a short email exchange.
I have attempted this code but it it is not getting the document completed event and I can't find help online.
I think my problem is that I don't know how to add an Action in xcode Interface Builder.
I think it might need some Objective-C added to the controller .m file, but that's where my knowledge is weak.
*I also don't know how to successfully invoke the window modally. Apparently if you invoke from NSApplication object, that's it, but for me it doesn't work cleanly.
To help you get a head start, I don't mind sending what I have done so far, which is the code but
(1) the document completed event doesn't fire
(2) the modal window starts up but doesn't seem to shut down cleanly
In order to get paid, you can create a YouTube video of you stepping through it in the debugger to show it working.
If I agree with it, I'll send the payment, and you send the source code after you get paid.