Looking for a contractor to develop an ‘in-line editable grid’ control for MS Dynamics CRM 2011. Solution will be deployed as a web service (using the latest 2011 SDK) for use with any regular CRM entity or custom CRM entity. May be possible to extend/enhance previous grids used in CRM.
Functional requirements include:
• Provide inline editing in an Excel style form of data entry.
• Allow for editing, adding and deleting of CRM records.
• Base grid data columns on CRM views and associated views (with related parent record.)
• Support all CRM data types (text, money, date picker, picklist, boolean, entity lookup).
• Maintain look and feel of Dynamics CRM 2011.
• Allow for data validation events when user moves off a column field or grid line.
• Allow for data save of all grid records when related CRM record is saved.
Solution to be developed with c#, asp.net (or Silverlight), sdk 2011. Will provide a more detailed design spec and scope doc.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $1017 for this job
i did similer kind of work priviously devbeloped softwres as welll as similer application for different companies please check your mail box. thanks