Looking for someone who can deliver at least a working prototype before 1/1/13.
There will be two clocks on the worker’s screen that track his/her time remaining to complete the current sequence, as well as their running total on that particular part. When the remaining time gets low or passes the pre-set threshold for that part, the timer begins turning different colors. The program will need to allow changes to those pre-set times, and keep history of past performance for each part run. There is also the need to add in pre-designated times that the employees will be on break and should not count against them. In addition to tracking these times on their own computer, the same data should also be available to a “controller” computer, which can view progress for all stations at once, as well as assign them the next part.
I encourage you to ask questions before bidding. And be sure to check out the attachments to this project!
Must be able and willing to collaborate remotely (view my desktop via logmein, teamviewer, etc) and talk via Skype. Must speak good English(Microphone & Sound).
This project is posted for a 100% bug free product.
I am an experienced employer and am responsive, providing you with timely answers, software testing, and detailed bug reports with screenshots to assist you with fixing issues that may arise.
• Assuming that within the Parts table, there has already been Part#1 entered with 10 unique operations, and times of 1-10 minutes respectively.
• To begin work, using the station layout; the user will select to “Assign new part” which will give me a list of available parts in the database (in this example, Part#1).
• After selecting Part#1, they are prompted for the ticket number they will be working on.
o Assume the ticket number is entered
• Operation #1 is immediately started and the countdown begins from operation #1’s time metric (in this case 1:00, 0:59, 0:58, etc).
• At this point, both clock countdowns will be the same.
• Assume the operator has pressed the “next” button indicating he has completed operation #1 in 2 seconds of the available 60.
• A time of 2 seconds is recorded under that part number, and that ticket number, for operation #1.
• The time they were assigned Operation #2 (metric of 2 minutes) will now be started and the left-hand clock will begin counting down from (2:00, 1:59, 1:58, etc). The right-hand clock will take the total thus far and in this case will begin from (2:57, 2:56, 2:55, etc).
• If the user decides they need to go back to a previous operation, the time of their current operation is recorded when they leave it, and time picks back up where it left off on the operation they return to. Then as they advance back to where they left off, they are tacking on more time to those previously recorded when they went through the first time.
• If the time of day comes across a pre-determined break time, both timers pause for the time specified amount.
• Operations continue for their chosen part number utilizing the OperationIndex for that part until all have been used.
• If an operation is marked with Quality = True, than a special on-screen indicator is displayed while the operation is in-work.
• When the user completes the last operation on their part, the time is recorded and the part number is removed from their station assignment.
• If the user needs to record a delay, they may choose to “Enter Delay” and they will be given a choice of reasons from dbo.Responsibilities, they will also add in a note and a record will be created in dbo.LostTime. When they are ready to resume, they press the Resume button and entere in a resolution note that is added to the record, and the time wasted is calculated & recorded.
• If the user selects to be a viewer, the controller layout is loaded, and the default view provides a summary of what each station is able to view. This layout shows up to 10 stations at a time, and can cycle to the next or previous 10 stations.
• The controller allows access to the parts table to edit the time metrics being assigned and to create new times.
• The controller also allows you to view and export the history collected by part number & by ticket number.
24 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $834 på dette job
Hi We have read your [login to view URL] have completed 80+ big asp.net,c# projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Please, can you explain me more the project. maybe it is good to explain what should do the application with a working example to get better the ideas. Thanks
Hi, my team has many expert programmers on .NET framework, C++, Sql Server 2005/2008. I sure, we can do your job on time with high quality. Please view my message for detail. Thanks!
Allow me to help you on this task. I am thinking this is an application that you need to run on employers of your company and can monitor from a centralized computer?