1) Products :
Genopal API’s (to run the new Genopal site and to connect to mobile Genopal apps). They include the following family of apps as in the attached XL
1. Membership management
2. Item Management
2) API-Support :
• Support for testing and approving each API
• Support Period of 22 calendar days start from the day the mobile applications are launched
• Support Period of 22 calendar days start from the day the [url removed, login to view] website is launched
The project is considered to be complete when all the bugs are resolved to the satisfaction of the client.
2) Clarification of requirements:
In addition to the listed APIs, the clarification of functionalities of the API and the requirements from the mobile apps and the website is the responsibility of the contractor. The contactor may suggest new APIs or reformulating the API’s suitably. It is under stood that minor improvements would be made through the development of the app – without additional cost, with the view of improving the application.
To be clear on the requirement from start when the project is awarded the contractor will publish 3 documents termed together as requirement gathering document to the client providing a in-depth analysis of the project as follows:
• Requirements of the [url removed, login to view] web page
• Requirements of the genopal Mobile Apps
• Update the current list of API’s provided by the client
3) The cost quoted is includes only mobile application development:
Project Planning and documentation & Clarification of Requirements (Mobile Application)
• Development of the APIs and testing them
• Assisting and advising the client and the mobile developer to test them independently
• Updating the API document
• Preparing data (extracted from the current hosted service)
• Assessing the speed and efficiency of the API’s
• Fixing any bugs and making minor improvements based on feedback for 22 days after the launch of the website and 22days after the launch of the mobile apps
• Creating 100 Pallets and 100 Swatches for the purpose of testing.
The service provider shall not use any third party frame work or open source code snippets/projects or libraries until and unless a prior approval is provided by the client.
1. Beta (external testing) by contractor , client & mobile developer- 200
2. Palette Creation web UI and creation of swatch XML form XL sheet::100
3. Timely in schedule completion – 200 (will not be paid if 1& 2 is not completed in 15days)
4. Testing with the mobile apps :100
5. Bug fixes and documentation 150 (22 days after release of website and mobile app)
The total project cost is to be 750US$. To be completed in 15days. The rest to be provided in the next 5 days..