I need an application which is written in .NET WPF C# for Windows 2007.
The application switches between 2 display modes driven by external events:
Normal Mode: It displays a full screen image of a realtime analog clock and today's date
Emergency Mode: It displays building floor plans including additional information like escape routes and more.
Display type: Really large screens mounted on the walls in public parts of hospital buildings and other.
IMPLEMENTATION WANTED FOR the 'Normal Mode' only as described above!
Don't care about the Emergency Mode, a want a solution for the Normal Mode only because I will implement the Emergency Mode tasks myself.
The specifications for Normal Mode are as follows:
- The window with the clock with current time+date must cover the entire screen and always stay on top while the application is in Normal Mode.
- The skins of the clock and its background must be interchangeable.
- It is not part of the project to make really nice clock skins. 2 simple skins should be delivered in the project.
- The solution must be 'skinnable' so that an artist will be able to produce nice skins+background images and it will be easy for me to integrate those skins into the application.
- The skins must be designed and drawn with Microsoft Expression Blend.
- Developpment plattform is Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
- Complete VS-2010 project with sources must be delivered.
I will only consider bids with some clear evidence that you have understood my requirements.