Member Login – SQL Connectivity
Fields – Username, Password
Username – Must be Email ID
Include a link saying, “Forgot password – click to retrieve password”
New User Registration – SQL Connectivity
Fields – Username, Password, Confirm Password
A check box to grant permission to receive email on updates at the website
A check box to grant permission to receive news letter from the website.
If the username or password exists, provide a message saying Username and Password exits and request to select a new Username/Password
Combobox-1 should contain two categories
If audio is selected, then enable the combobox-2 and retrieve the database values respectively.
If user selects any of the values in combobox-2, then respective audio/video titles should be retrieved from database & be displayed.
If user selects any of the value in combobox-3, the respective audio/video file should be played in the windows media player.
Allow the existing user to add/delete/edit/update the TITLES to the combobox-2 and FILES to the combobox-3 respectively. This will be developed and viewed in grid
Combo box 1 – Audio/Video
Combo box 2 – Titles of Respective Audio/Video
Combo box 3 – Files retrieved from database with respect to audio/video
Create / develop a blog – SQL connectivity
Existing member can post messages in the blog
Guests can only view and comment messages in the blog but cannot start anew thread.
To start thread need to register.
Homepage: Page 1
1. User Login
2. New User Registration
3. All guests can view/play the available audio and video files
4. About Us content
5. Link to blog & dashboard
6. Menu bar
7. A radio icon when clicked to play the radio
Blog; Page 2
1. Guests can view & comment only the postings
2. Only existing members are allowed to post
3. Posting to be time stamped and show name of user who made the posting
4. Link to all the previous posting by title
5. Provisions to upload images, audio, video files. Once it is attached, it should be reflected inside the blog and also in the audio, video master list that can be viewed by guests and other users. –This being the published page, you don’t want people to edit apart from adding comments. Registered members should be given a dashboard for posting messages – similar to facebook or LinkedIn.
Dashboard: Page 3
1. Total number of audio / video files available in the database
2. total number of visitors
3. total number of files uploaded by the particular user
Dashboard for Administrator to have full control of the site – blog and radio. Allow full access to the blog – ability to delete/edit all postings; Add new posting; give permission to members to post message; bar members from posting.