1. Master one or more mainstream database structures such as MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL and their particularities.
2. Familiar with the steps, methods and processes of penetration testing, and master various penetration testing tools.
3. Project implementation experience in host, network or Web security penetration testing.
4. Have a keen insight into the structure of the website/server, and be able to speculate about the site's original code or server environment erection scheme according to the structure of the website, so as to find the starting point.
5. Basic Webshell acquisition, master mainstream CMS vulnerability utilization and vulnerability plug-ins such as WP, Joomla and DZ.
6, basic server rights, know basic overflow, and the system/root access program run by the system.
7. Master the method of discovering and using security vulnerabilities, and have certain practical experience & rich practical experience in penetration testing is preferred.
8. Familiar with various mainstream and non-mainstream WAF or firewall, and able to bypass security protection software.
9. If you are interested, you can contact my Skpe account id:18674768094. You can also contact my gmail id: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can chat with me online directly
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $2380 på dette job
Hi, Greetings!! We have huge experience of working on linux and mysql. Please chat with us so that we can discuss further Looking forward to your response Thanks & Regards, Suhasini
Hi there, I have seen your project description and understood it. My offer - Competitive price Quality work Free support and maintenance On time delivery Responsive updates