We need a Backup Plan process proposal wherein we could easily go to Cloudflare and point to a replica server and business goes on as usual during downtimes or issue with Live server.
Things to consider:
1. Must be a cheap dedicated server with english administration panel
2. Exact replica of our live server with a running version of our sites.
3. Replica server must be able to update itself with recent ckeys production GIT Repo updates automatically
4. Replica server Database must be insync with live db automatically whenever a new data is added to live server
5. Files outside Repo on live server should be insync with replica server automatically. I think Rsync is meant to do this.
6. Live server database must be insync with replica server database once we redirect traffic to the replica server as we would need to revert back to live server once its back online. This is important as we generate unique data's that is important for each of our business transactions like invoice numbers, CRN, etc.
7. CRON on replica server should also be enabled when its being used and disabled when we re-route traffic back to live server. It is Important we don't have CRON running on both server at the same time as this will duplicate key processes like invoicing, etc.
We appreciate any additional suggestion that we may have missed above. This will be a two part milestone project with the first milestone being "Analysis" phase wherein you gave us a doc to review of what's the plan in details before proceeding to "Implementation" phase.