For our students, I need to build an environment with different technologies and databases at the end – relational database and document oriented Cassandra. I’m also looking for a step by step instructions on how to re-create the same environment many times and put the source code accordingly.
We’d like to have the services working on NodeJS, following standard (and clearly visible) MVC pattern with comment on each one, comments on each service.
• Step by step instructions on how to create operational Cassandra DB and it’s tablespace (with username/password, etc.);
• Simple web page (no registration, no navigation, no styles) will upload a document with the following fields (meta-information):
o Title – up to 150 characters;
o Target discipline (specialty) dropdown - to be taken from a table within MySQL (separate read service for the HTML drop-down, no CRUD here)
o Article type dropdown - to be taken from a table within MySQL (separate read service for the HTML drop-down, no CRUD here)
o Abstract – additional meta description from the students, up to 2000 characters
o Images (up to 5), to be stored within the Document DB. Separate small service behind the scene, who deals only with images CRUD operations. Tight to the main document ID from MySQL
o Tags – up to 10, provided by the user. Stored in the Document DB together with the main document
o Tags: separate CRUD service (micro service for tag management. No preferences which database to keep them. Up to the developer, but in a separate table/document)
o Date of creation (provided by the user. May be older/different than current date)
o Additional information – text with up to 500 characters size
• Each record should have timestamp – date of creation and Timestamp – update/modify date
• I’d like to start with a single “huge” rest service who receives the post data and creates the following records:
o Create meta information record within MySQL database and using its ID and
o Create the record within Document Database, using the ID from the step 1
o Document creation should be separate “small” service
o All these are supposed to have separate services for the CRUD operations (it may be one and the same entry point, but different routing based on the operation)
• The response should contain the following two parameters: ID of the created record within the MySQL and document ID, created into the document DB
• If completely new files are required for any of the mentioned configurations – we’d expect to have them in the final [login to view URL] file
• NodeJS requirements:
o Sample application under MVC pattern (the most simple framework to be chosen)
o NodeJS code to be well documented, so people with very beginners level to be able to read the code and potentially build a new entry point for Rest Service
o The functionality of the NodeJS Service/s should accept/deal as described below
From an end-user perspective (consider usage of Ubuntu native Rest Client and having only json format of the data and responses), I’d like to have documentation and code on how to (each bullet to be able to be executed separately):
• Create (upload) new document
• Modify uploaded data
• Delete (mark with a record within the DB as deleted)
• Service which reads created documents (meta information)
• Get (read) document content by ID
• Get list of documents by timeframe (meta information only)
• Get latest 10, 20 or 50 documents (by parameter, meta information only)
All of the responses are to be limited up to 1000 records.
• Clear, step by step instruction which may be executed as copy/paste commands
• Archive with the NodeJS well documented code
• Any configuration files if needed
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €175 på dette job
Hi. I'm a mean and mern stack web developer. Also extensive with laravel, codeigniter and cakephp for php backend. And very familiar with sqlite, mysql, mongodb and firebase. Please contact me. Thanks.
Hi,Parsys Media can take your job pertaining to Cassandra, MySQL, node.js and start work immediately as per your requirement, kindly chat for further discussion.