As Python API Middleware Developer at Feedback Company you make sure our SaaS products in the marketing branche grow to an even stronger position in various E-commerce platforms. When someone is looking for a review solution for their webshop, they will surely end up at Feedback Company. As Python API Middleware Developer you make sure our customers get more value for their business by reviewing with Feedback Company.
A selection of your talents:
- Python development with the Pyramid framework
- Integrating with E-commerce API's
- Integrating with OAuth V2 API's
- JSON development
- MySQL development with SQLAlchemy
You will closely work with our product owner and in-house development team to make the right translation from project requirements to actual wishes of the webshop owners and end users.
- Proven experience with Python development with the Pyramid framework
- Proven experience with integrating with E-commerce API's
- Proven experience with OAuth V2 API's
- Proven experience with JSON development
- Proven experience with MySQL development with SQLAlchemy
16 freelancers are bidding on average €19/hour for this job
Hi, sir! I have a close look to your project. I have a good skill in python programming. If you award this project to me, we'll complete it in time. Our budget may be negotiable Thanks
I have read your job description carefully and I am very interested on your project. I have strong skillsets with Python/Django development. Hope to meet you and complete your project as soon as possible. Thanks.
Having wide-spread knowledge and experience about API, JSON, MySQL, OAuth, Python. Have successfully closed many projects by fulfilling every requirement from client's end.
Hi, I have over 15 years of development experience and would be glad to help you on your projects. I have ample experience with python as well as derivative implementations of python for web and microprocessors.
- Python development with the Pyramid framework - Integrating with E-commerce API's - Integrating with OAuth V2 API's - JSON development - MySQL development with SQLAlchemy