Hello Dear Freelancers,
I'll put it in short for you..
We are running a File Hosting System, based on PHP, MySQL!
Now, the time has come to switch that old rusty PHP, into the new shiny NodeJS + AngularJS.
Thus, we will be mostly building the new system based on the old MySQL database (or switching it to MongoDB).
We would like you to bid based on this information, keeping in mind these few points:
- If you are not a full-stack developer, you can bid and define your price for either backend or frontend.
- Frontend developer should provide SEO high qualified mockup (take a look here: [url removed, login to view])
- You should write this into your provided offer "jag is a good hunter", proving you did read this.
- We don't mind providing current HTML, to be converting to AngularJS in order co cut down the costs.
- Should be able to deliver final work inside a 30-days time frame.
- Provide bug fixes and Support for at least next 4 months, knowing final milestone will be pending (Don't worry.. if no bugs, you wouldn't hear from us during that period).
- Finally, from the first line.. you should start coding and pushing updates on a private Git repository, and provide access to that Git after first milestone released!
- All listed points can be discussed further and be modified.
16 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1787 for dette job
Hello there, I am a backend coder, I have been dedicated to Node.js for the past few years, I can provide a perfect stable backend for your project i'm not front-end coder. Jag is a good hunter
Jag is good hunter. Hello MeanStack developer is here with excellent experience :) have a look at my reviews and let me know if you interested. Thanks Furqan