· Prepare a webpage already made with Symfony, so that it can display two languages (it is currently in a single language, both Frontend and Backend).
· The Backend has a unique section where you can update the GALLERY page.
The page is: [url removed, login to view]
· Prepare the translation variables and their file for each language (English and Spanish)
· Prepare the Routing File to be able to have the friendly URLs in the new language (currently, Routing is in only one language)
· Prepare the Backend, which serves to update GALLERY in Frontend, to the new language.