Create an instance of Laravel 5.5 with [url removed, login to view] intergrated.
- A single Controller for the [url removed, login to view] functions (View Editor, Save Template etc)
- A single Controller for the Sending function
- Need to be able to select a list of emails from the MySQL Database to send to email to
This project should also include a backend database where the email templates, email addresses, subscribe, unsubscribe & send emails are stored. This should also be well commented throughout.
I am looking for the bare bones intergration and I am mostly focussed on the backend being developed.
With BeeFree the frontend is already created and is called via JS, so there is no front end development required.
There will be front end required for the sending view, however this can be written in raw(minimal) HTML/CSS, I will change this later.
This project should allow a user to create a new email template, save it, and then select a mailing list from the database to send it to.
- The images / elements need to be saved in a AWS S3 Bucket.
- There also needs to be a subscribe/unsubscribe element built into this too.
Development Requirements to create locally
- You will need to signup to AWS and create a new bucket (if you don't have one already)
- You will need to signup to [url removed, login to view] and select the free plugin option
- A SMTP server (ideally AWS SES) however any is fine and I will change later
Once the project is handed over to me, I will update all of the above with my credentials, so there is no need to migrate any of these accounts to me after the project is complete.
This should be a relatively straight forward and simple project for an experienced PHP/Laravel developer.
* Due to the simplicity and available documentation this project budget is: £50 (non-negotiable)
* Timeframe is: 2 weeks
The reason I am posting this project is, it's a single module to a very complex / multi module project, I am outsourcing this element to speed up development time.
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £166 på dette job
i am experienced laravel developer no one can do it better than me. Relevant Skills and Experience Laravel, MySQL Proposed Milestones £50 GBP - def