(Fixed Price Only) Need to build a complaint accepting system -- 2
Budget ₹12500-30000 INR
Price = Fixed
Tech stack - Java, Spring, Spring boot, Spring Security, React.js (Java stack only)
UI Screens = 4 to 5
Database tables = 4 to 5
Complexity level = LOW
Looking for a long term association
Those who bid low and later quote a higher price kindly refrain from bidding,
we need serious developers only, if you are fresher in the market and have zeal for coding and looking for longterm association you are welcome
*******HERE ARE THE DETAILS**********
We want to make a complaint accepting system, this module is a small part of a larger project that we undertake to build, this module is the simplest feature of the larger system. This module is meant to test your capability around developing the complete application in future.
This module of application is called the intake module and it has following set of features and functions
1. The customer of a financial institution will call the customer service helpline of the bank to register their complaint, the user at the bank who receives the call from the customer will have to search the customer, so the user should be able to search the customer using following variable
a. First name, middle name, last name
b. Address line 1, address line 2, address line 3 etc.
c. Zip code or Pin Code
d. Phone number
a. Card number
b. Account number
c. Relationship number
2. The customer can have multiple relationship with the bank, for example they may have a credit card, a digital wallet, bank account etc. When the user conducts a search all the existing relationships of the customer with the bank should be displayed.
3. When all the relationships of the customer are displayed the user must select the relationship (Bank A/C, Credit card, digital wallet id) and ask the customer against which specific relationship the customer wants to raise a dispute.
4. When the user selects the relationship specified by the customer, the user will apply the date filter and the system must display all the transactions for that relationship for that filter, the customer can dispute at least one or more than one at that point, the user will select each transaction or transactions that the customer is specifying and for each transaction the user will fill a questionnaire based on the type of dispute the customer is specifying for the transaction.
5. When the user has selected and filled the questionnaire for all the transactions that the customer has specified a case will be created. The case that is created will have the following features
a. Case id will uniquely identify a case, example of case id C-YYMMDDNNNN, where YY= year, MM= month, DD=Date and NNNN = serial number of the case. Case id will be unique across the system and database.
b. One case can have multiple transactions under it and will be denoted as D- YYMMDDNNNN, where YY= year, MM= month, DD=Date and NNNN = serial number of the dispute, we will call it dispute id. Dispute id will be unique across the system and database.
6. When cases are created, they should be stored in a single database.
7. When a case is created an email, letter, SMS should be sent to the customer as a confirmation that a case has been created, this letter is called an acknowledgement letter.
8. If the user is not able to find the customer, then no action should be taken.
9. If the customer is found but if the transaction is not found, then an email should be sent to the customer that we are not able to find the transaction
10. If the customer is found, transaction is found but there is no posting date against the transaction in the transaction database, then an email should be sent to the customer that transaction is not yet posted and next action will be taken when the transaction is posted
11. All the above events will be stored in an audit trail database against the case id and transaction id
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹31474 timen for dette job
Hi, We went through your project description & I am very interesting in your job and it seems like our team is a great fit for this job. We are an expert team which have many years of experience on Full Stack Develop Flere
Greetings, I am excited to submit my bid for the Java and React.js project you have posted. With my expertise in Java, Spring, Spring boot, Spring Security, and React.js, I am confident that I can deliver high-quality Flere
Hi there, Hope you're doing well. I am quickly responding to your job as I am the right fit for your project. ✔ I am good at web and Mobile App Development, React Native, Flutter, Android and iPhone. ✔ I could complet Flere
Hi, I am excited to submit my proposal for the complaint accepting system project you posted. With my expertise in Java and Spring, I am confident in my ability to deliver high-quality results for this project. I am a Flere
Hi, I am java developer , I have experience 4+ yrs Please hired me for projects
Dear Client, I am writing to propose my services for building a complaint-accepting system using the Java tech stack, including Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security, and React.js for front-end development. I have exten Flere
Hi there, As a full-stack developer proficient in MySQL, Java Spring, Spring Boot, and Spring Security, I am excited to take on this project of developing a complaint accepting system for a financial institution. With Flere
Hello, there. I have read your requirement carefully. I think I am a senior Java developer because I started Java developing since 2012 when JDK version was 7. Just didn't freelancing. I started freelancing recently. Y Flere
I am good at JAVA CORE ,SPRING ( MVC,BOOT,SECURITY),JPA,POSTGRES. I love java because Java is a special language