(Fixed Price Only) Need to build a complaint accepting system
Budget ₹12500-37500 INR
*****this project needs knowledge of workflow system like Camunda, Flowable********
Price = Fixed
Tech stack - Java, Spring, Spring boot, Spring Security, React.js (Java stack only), Camunda workflow,
UI Screens = 4 to 5
Database tables = 4 to 5
Complexity level = LOW
Looking for a long term association
Those who bid low and later quote a higher price kindly refrain from bidding,
we need serious developers only, if you are fresher in the market and have zeal for coding and looking for longterm association you are welcome
*******HERE ARE THE DETAILS**********
We want to make a complaint accepting system, this module is a small part of a larger project that we undertake to build, this module is the simplest feature of the larger system. This module is meant to test your capability around developing the complete application in future.
This module of application is called the intake module and it has following set of features and functions
1. The customer of a financial institution will call the customer service helpline of the bank to register their complaint, the user at the bank who receives the call from the customer will have to search the customer, so the user should be able to search the customer using following variable
a. First name, middle name, last name
b. Address line 1, address line 2, address line 3 etc.
c. Zip code or Pin Code
d. Phone number
a. Card number
b. Account number
c. Relationship number
2. The customer can have multiple relationship with the bank, for example they may have a credit card, a digital wallet, bank account etc. When the user conducts a search all the existing relationships of the customer with the bank should be displayed.
3. When all the relationships of the customer are displayed the user must select the relationship (Bank A/C, Credit card, digital wallet id) and ask the customer against which specific relationship the customer wants to raise a dispute.
4. When the user selects the relationship specified by the customer, the user will apply the date filter and the system must display all the transactions for that relationship for that filter, the customer can dispute at least one or more than one at that point, the user will select each transaction or transactions that the customer is specifying and for each transaction the user will fill a questionnaire based on the type of dispute the customer is specifying for the transaction.
5. When the user has selected and filled the questionnaire for all the transactions that the customer has specified a case will be created. The case that is created will have the following features
a. Case id will uniquely identify a case, example of case id C-YYMMDDNNNN, where YY= year, MM= month, DD=Date and NNNN = serial number of the case. Case id will be unique across the system and database.
b. One case can have multiple transactions under it and will be denoted as D- YYMMDDNNNN, where YY= year, MM= month, DD=Date and NNNN = serial number of the dispute, we will call it dispute id. Dispute id will be unique across the system and database.
6. When cases are created, they should be stored in a single database.
7. When a case is created an email, letter, SMS should be sent to the customer as a confirmation that a case has been created, this letter is called an acknowledgement letter.
8. If the user is not able to find the customer, then no action should be taken.
9. If the customer is found but if the transaction is not found, then an email should be sent to the customer that we are not able to find the transaction
10. If the customer is found, transaction is found but there is no posting date against the transaction in the transaction database, then an email should be sent to the customer that transaction is not yet posted and next action will be taken when the transaction is posted
11. All the above events will be stored in an audit trail database against the case id and transaction id
19 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹24747 timen for dette job
Hi, I have been developing Java EE application for the last 7 years. I have work experience on this framework Spring ,Hibernate including Spring Boot,Spring Data ,Spring Security,Spring ORM,Spring Cloud,Microservices Flere
Hello there, I have read your project description and am capable of developing it as per the requirements because I have 9+ years of experience in this field. So let's connect and discuss further, and there I will sh Flere
Hello Amit Kumar S., We went through your project description & I am very interesting in your job and it seems like our team is a great fit for this job. We are an expert team which have many years of experience on F Flere
Dear hiring manager!!! Greetings! I've read all the details and we would like to take the initiative towards your project... We've team of full stack developers who are delivering expectional works to the client and th Flere
Hello, I am excited to apply for the Backend Java Developer position that you have posted on Freelancer. As an experienced developer with a passion for delivering high-quality code and developing scalable solutions, I Flere
Dear Sir, I am Full stack developer in Java , Spring Boot etc. Would like to work for your project. Waiting for your reply. Thanks Ankur
Greetings, I am excited to submit my bid for the Java and React.js project you have posted. With my expertise in Java, Spring, Spring boot, Spring Security, and React.js, I am confident that I can deliver high-quality Flere
Hello, I'm a full stack developper (Spring boot / Angular ) and I think I can do this job. Contact I will show my recent projects.
Hi, I understand the your requiremnt, I am having 3+ years of experince as a Fullstack developer , SO i am able to do this project end to end with in the time line.
Hello There, I checked your project ((Fixed Price Only) Need To Build A Complaint Accepting System), I can develop it with fair charges, I have 7 years of development experience, Come to chat about details; Thanks