Goal of tool
Allow comments from several communities to be connected to one dashboard for easy viewing and
Social networks needed
· Facebook (comments & messages)
· Instagram (comments & messages)
· Twitter (messages)
· Youtube (comments)
· Wordpress comments (comments)
· User registers for site (paid or trial version options).
· User receives confirmation email with user information (should be tied into our autoresponder).
· User logins into dashboard and is presented with option to add social media accounts (user or
business social media accounts).
· A feed shows comments that are posted on any social media platform and gives basic control
functions (delete, respond, etc.).
Notification Should have a clear notification on site that shows they have unread / responded to
Report card - Feature to send monthly report to user showing their response time to each comment /
message, and how many comments / messages they didn’t respond too.
Signup function - Request for invite, once you request an invite it asks you to share with social media. If
you share with social media it puts you higher in the list. (examples of sites that do this is -
[login to view URL])
Email & Payment Integration - Should integrate with payment & email autoresponder.