Alteryx - Create jobs to load 4 tables in MySQL Database
Budget $30-250 USD
Only Alteryx certified and experienced expert should respond.
1. Download data from [login to view URL] (4 types of files 7A, 504, PPP and RRF) . There is a data dictionary also available in the same location for each data set.
(you will see a link for Activity Reports that you can ignore and start with 7a and 504,PP and RRF)
2. Standardize fields data types i.e. character field, numeric field, date fields, treat nulls as 0 in numeric field, nulls as nulls as date field.
3. Combine similar one output per category i.e. all 7A files should be Unioned into a single table called sba_7a, ALL 504 should be combined as sba_504, all ppp files should be combined as sba_ppp, all rrf files should be combined into a single table sba_rrr. Load these 4 tables into mysql database
4. As an intermediary create a CSV file for the same outputs and make that available via google drive or some other drive for me to download
5. Transition Alateryx designer file and Mysql files to me
You should do this on your own database and computer and finally transfer the Alteryx program and the database ddl to me so that I can run it on my end. The data files, data dictionary and the transformations, standardizations needed are very starlight forward. You should do little bit of data profiling to ensure you address some data quality issues while fixing the data types. Do not complain if you encounter some data quality issues and it is part of the job and you should expect a few issues here and there but for the most part it is good data. Ideally you should use AWS Mysql for the target database and S3 for the CSV files so that its easy for final transition to me.
This is relatively a quick tasks for a seasoned Alteryx expert. Please let me know.