I need to build an integration layer between a python application and a WSDL based webservice. The Python program is hosted on a WIndows cloud machine. We need to develop the following --
* Implement a priority queue in Python 2.7
* Based on defined priority level, launch recurring python tasks as separate parallel threads. Each thread would call specific methods in a defined order
* Develop a intervening layer using python package 'suds' to ensure seamless handshake between python object and wsdl layer.
* WSDL call would be security enabled.
* Data Returned by WSDL calls might have to be inserted into a MySql DB using pyodbc package.
6 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1070 for dette job
Hi. Interested with your project, can you give me more info about it? Have big experience with any api providers and protocols. Soap of course too. alex.