Hi it's a very small project that I get in class and I have no time to make it
Here is the project description:
Dead line 26/5.
Example attached (some problem with SQL cause not responding. Good for UI sample
Dropbox for attachment:
[url removed, login to view]
Question # 1
You must realize his running application file given as an example .
• The have three tables : customers, products , and a customer bought a product . ) Transactions . (
As you can see, we have six clients repeated 666 time , just that every time there is for each customer number exceeds
Ran fine . ) Means it's actually 666 different customers. ( In the same way , we have six products are repeated 666 times.
The program starts by pressing the Enter key or pressing a button on the Start . So is being income customers
And products tables , thus they are inserted into the network accordingly, and then saved in the database .
To the total amount of records wanted to run not grow , then all executables in the new program , first delete
All the data that the database before, so we will always be only 3666 records every network . Note that
Deleted records , ' take' them the serial number , as is customary .
After completion of the loading of the customer network and network products , loaded network transactions.
Should be as follows :
Loaded into the network only 9 transactions to be easy to follow program.
For each transaction , there re ballot ID number , any time any identifying number of the four products
The first table products . So , every time per transaction ) line network ( .
And any such product , the customer will be attached to it will be in order from the beginning of the Customers table .
• The exercise has a menu as shown in the example . About item ) activation also by F1 ( please write the details of the presenter
• The wish , loading the records to the database and networking the DataGrid will be carried out in parallel for customers and products .
) May not accept a run-time improvement . ( Also want the - GUI itself will respond to the user , even during this charge , the
For example you could see the details of serving clicking F1 or increase the form, move it , and so on ,
That is all while charging itself , simultaneously. As shown in the control the Navigator , the amount listed
Counted on each network increases with both together.
Then, complete the loading network transactions. ) That completed loading tables from which she will take the data. (
Again, the GUI remains responds all the time.
• The care must be taken to get the vertical scroll bars that open on DataGrid , just like in the example , so you can zap over the
Records with them.
• The After completion of loading, the Combo has left , presents initially a gray bar until I chose something , and can not be
Register into it. Inside , there is the list of products purchased, and how much of each product purchased . ) In descending order of quantity ( .
Constraint : the query execution display products in the Combo : Without join and without group by .
Choosing such a product , left the network will present the details of the customers who bought the product .
• The Right Combo too , will initially selected gray bar to something , and here I can not register into it.
Inside, there is the list of customers , but instead of ID has a running number starting from 1 . Additionally, displays only the year -
His birth . When selecting a client, to display the products they bought all customers whose year of birth is more ancient
Own . Please sorted by product number .
• The second button from the left: some products were purchased by product type . Constraint : working with join and group by .
Page 3 of 3
• The third button from the left: displays which types of products no one bought them , and what amount left them in stock.
• The fourth button from the left: re-presents the Customers table .
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $44 for dette job
Hi , Hope you are doing well ! I got requirement of your project and II will definitely do it within a small amount of time frame just 2 days work for me. I am looking forward to your response! Thanks!