I need some customisations done to a File Manager Tool - Mollify [url removed, login to view]
Here is the list of customisations:
1. Breadcrumbs: Remove drop-down menu from home button. Click needs to go to the root directory.
2. Default display mode to be list format with small thumbnails.
3. Left click on file opens up the preview window instead of the drop-down menu.
4. Share Functionality: right click file > Share: please make it so that when you click Share, an email field and message box appears. The user then types in recipient's email address, with the option to type a message, and of course a send button. This will email the file download link.
- Every time a file is uploaded, there is to be a 'Notify City Print' button in the new 'Action' column.
- When button is clicked, out pops an email/message box.
- Box has dropdown selection menu, email field as second option, and an auto filled message box.
- Message box to have 'file name' variable added if possible, maybe a 'first name' variable too? Ie. Hi Clint, …
- 'Notification sent' notification pops up after Send button is clicked.
I have attached a mockup reference image.
PS. Please make sure you are 100% confident that you can complete this work as I have already hired one other developer that was unable to complete which is the reason I am posting this job again.
2 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $78 på dette job