I'd like to hire your services to write the code to pass data to and from a simple Xcelsius model via XML/mySQL using PHP and XML.
1. ? The user to enter a username and password and for this to be authenticated by the PHP/mySQL database
2. ? When the user passes authentication, the model loads data from the mySQL database via XML.
3. ? Once the data is loaded from mySQL, data is loaded from an XML file on the server.
4. ? The user adjusts the data in the Xcelsius visualisation to interactively change information.
5. ? The user hits a button to upload changes to the mySQL database (including adding new records).
6. ? The user hits another button to overwrite the XML file on the server.
7. ? When the user logs out, 5/6 occur automatically.
I look forward to your bids, an estimate of how long it will take and a deadline (I do not do pay for time, only pay for deliverables).
The finished Xcelsius code update must work in Xcelsius 2008 (188.8.131.52, Build number 12,2,1,66). ?
I need this done as soon as possible.