It will be a Window Form application in C# and MySql Database. it will run on window 7 and 8
1. In the form Left side will be source Server connection
2. Right side will be Destination Server connection
3. In Middle you will give provision to select a csv file, This csv file will contain Table Names.
4. There will be a Synchronization button. On selecting the file will synchronize the database for the tables present in csv file
5. Each table will have a column name which will be of type Date Time stamp. You will compare the time stamp for the table in source and destination
server database. Example, latest time stamp is present in right side connection. In this case you will use right side as source and left side as destination for that particular record. In this way comparison will be done for all records and for all the tables present in csv.
6. In case the time stamp column does not exists or table name does not exists or connection issue while setting the server details in left and right side...log each and ever details. How many records updated? Which table is synchronized from which server?
Server Name, User Name, password text boxes on left and right side. There will be show Databases button that will list the databases in dropdown. There will be show table button. List of tables will come on middle.
Interface should be professional.
if you Close the application and reopens it the information should be repopulated. Please No Hardcodings
Ask Questions please. No blind bids. No company advertisements. I will not see these kinds of bids.