MYSPACE FRIEND ADDER AND PERSONAL MESSENGER
This is similar to another project recently posted here. The application must automate the process of inviting friends for the myspace member. Along with the invitation should be a messenger. The application must allow for multiple profiles and "run" them sequentially or one at a time. Each profile stores a name, username, password, and seach description (searches for friends based on age, location, gender etc..)
When the app. is launched, the bot should cycle through profiles and:
1. Perform search for friends based on search criteria
2. Send friend requests AND private messages to a given selection
--Custom message that is stored with profile details.
3. If a captcha pops up, bypass the friend request and just sent a private message.
4. Keep all users in a database so no user is EVER message twice or requested twice by the bot (VERY IMPROTANT)
5. when profile 1 is done, automatically start on profile 2, 3, 4 etc.
6. At end of session, display a report of how many users were sucessfully added or PM'd during session.
PM me if you have any more questions. I need this as soon as possible.
I will own this application when done. Compatiblilty: Windows XP SP2