most bots now a days seem to be scripted in ACTools, Which I'd like to stay away from if at all [url removed, login to view],I'd like an easy user interface if possible..
or Email me with your Ideas - I'll think of using simpler project, if needed..
not sure how it works here - but i'd also like the source codes for building.
You must know elements of, or even play MAGIC THE GATHERING (online or offline).
Bot must be able to do the following things: (depending on bot settings)
- sell cards X,Y,Z etc. for A,B,C etc. tickets
- buy cards X,Y,Z etc. for A,B,C etc. tickets
- sell X cards for Y tickets
- buy X cards for Y tickets
- trade cards X,Y,Z etc. for cards A,B,C etc.
- ignore (NOT buy/trade for) cards X,Y,Z, etc.
- log transactions and transaction numbers (screenshots?)
- save credit balances of buyers/sellers (by account name) to 2 or 3 decimal places (ex. 0.155)
- automatically log in to the MTGO client (in case of server crash)
- post advertising messages every X seconds/minutes in the Marketplace and Casual Trade Room (type "/join casual" to access)
i'd also like to be able to run multiple copies of the bot using different accounts on 1 machine.
MAGIC THE GATHERING ONLINE VERSION 3.0 is on the horizon, so bot needs to work there, or be supported beyond v3.0 release.
MTGO info and download available here: [url removed, login to view]
i have 1 spare account (currently not empty, with cards for testing) , and allow the programmer access to the live game w/out having to purchase a user account.