A simple application with a few webkit pages and some menu animation.
The app is all designed, and assets will be provided.
- Source code must be provided, it will be published under our account;
- Coded with Switft 2las;
- Uses manifest file (on the server side, I will do this) to get the page and know caching properties.
- Use webkit to show page content.
- Must cache pages content, so if there is not available connection, the pages will still load. This will also prevent data usage.
- We must find a way to make the website detect it is loaded from the app. Like adding a specific header in the https call, or add a parameter to the url. We can discus about this.
- I will need some help to publish the app in the App Store.
- This app will be our entry to the mobile apps. We will need future development.
- The source code will need to be well documented and clear.
- I am looking for a developer with high knowledge in App development who can also help me afterwards in other projects.
- Must support TLS (the site is encrypted and use a valid certificate).
- English and french in two separate apps.
- Both of the apps will have a welcome screen asking for the preferred region.
- When the region will be set, the app will query an file on the site to the the page to show in the app. This file will contain JSON params something like this:
"url"="https//[url removed, login to view]"
- I want the app to be able to update if there is any change in the config files. So if later we add, change or remove a page, the app will be updated.
Present a page to select the region and remember that region.
For now, the hamburger menu will open the region choice page.
Swipe the menu horizontally to get the desired page. When swiping over the menu items, the menu follows the finger movement.
When swiping over the header (logo part), one large horizontal swipe over get the user to the previous or next page, accroding to the direction of the swipe.
Menu items will be defined in config file located on the website. If this file (with a manifest) is updated, I want the menu to change accoding to the new configs.
This menu definition will also be cached. So no need to be connected to have the menu loaded.
All pages are Webview cached web pages.
Pages are updated when manifest file is changed on web server.
The app must load pages and create menu items from JSON string fetched from web server.
JSON is update when app open and connected to internet.
Updated JSON :