I need a very experienced iOS developer to create a universal app on iOS that can easiest be described as FML crossed with iFunny but with a lot fewer features in the first version.
The app will use a combination of offline and online data access.
If shortlisted I can provide you with all the details including the detailed designed which are currently going through user testing and you can give me a more specific bid based on that.
Here’s What I’m Looking For
1. A 5 star rating
3. Great work ethics, efficient, flexible and available to talk on skype
4. Passionate about their work and is eager to produce polished high quality results
1. Experience and deep knowledge of local offline data access. Sqllite and Core Data.
2. Experience with AWS servers and integration.
2. Experience and deep knowledge of consuming RESTful web services.
3. Experience of database design (applicable only to local storage).
4. Ad servers, analytics integration.
5. Please provide me with a link to existing and live apps that you or your team were responsible for developing.
I am ideally looking for a long terms relationship with a developer or a small team.
Please use the word ‘Arrow’ so I know that you’ve read the entire brief.