1. I add phone number/s from what numbers these SMSs be processed by the app
2. App will email from my gmail account (i can change account in settings), as also to what address to email.
3 - In app I will see a list of all SMS, there i will mark which one to publish and which not (if i made a mistake could change it in later stage), even if i received the SMS when the app did not run once i turn on the app it auto process all SMS (it will check all SMS from last one it processed).
- This means after i enter a phone number form where to process all the SMSs it will process all the SMSs i have stored from that number
4 - From the SMSs i choose to publish there be another list "pending to send", there i see SMS i approved (from 3.) but not yet been emailed (app need to be sure the SMS was emailed before remove it from this list, like if there was problem with internet or the received email server wad down), app check if it received error message from the email it emailed to, it needs to be sure the SMSs where emailed and received.
5. The be widget in where i can see:
A. How many SMS been emailed:
- last 24 hours
- last 7 days
- last 30 days
- All these 3 show
B. How many new SMSs i receive that i need to choose for theme to publish or not
C. How many SMSs in pending to send list (see 4.)
- title be my "fixed static text - date - time" (date: year/month/day, time:hour/minute)
- content be the SMS it self
I have galaxy s4
- Hebrew language if this helps