1) Need to get question from the server for the fist time.
2) Ask fixed set of questions for each customer, store the result in local DB.
3) Prompt for signature input in one screen, store it on local DB.
4) Need to take 5 photographs with low resolution and should be saved on local DB.
5) When asked these fields are need to be sent to sever DB, then after should get deleted from local DB.
1) Need to get customer details(Name, Customer ID, Address) associated with the login from the Server DB and should store it locally.
i) Need to download the questions from server DB, there are classified in to four categories.
ii) The main motive is that the APP should do survey even in offline(With out internet) once it downloads the data from the server DB.
2) They should be 4 screens for questions, each screen will have at max 10 each. Answers should be stored in local DB.
i) Most of the questions are YES/NO.
ii) Very few should be provided with text input fields and one calendar input should be provided.
3) Need to capture signature of customer, it has to be saved in the local DB.
4) In final screen camera option has to be provided, need to take 5 photographs and store them in local DB.
5) The saved records (Answers, Signature, 5Photos) of multiple customers which are stored in local DB is to be sent to the Server DB
On clicking on SYNC button.
i) After confirming the data is successfully updated on the server, local DB records should be deleted.
ii) When server DB receives the data, received images should be kept separately in a folder ,images links should only be kept in the DB.
(Should be taken care by webservice)
Validation : The user must attempt all the questions before proceeding to next page.
An alert message should be displayed for the same.
If the user click on Previous page he get the questions that he has previously attempted.
If a consumer successfully completes his servery, he should be again surveyed only after 2 years for the date of his previous survey.
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹11133 på dette job
Hlw there ! I read the description and i can complete the project [login to view URL] can see my previous projects in my [login to view URL] knock for more details thank you
hi, I can do this project as I am already working on such kind of project so it's easier for me to work on this project .so please do consider me for ur service. thanks