The idea is to connect two parties: The Hotel Management and the Guests.
The Hotel staff shall have different roles: Front Office, Admin, and Manager
The Hotel shall be provided with a website based application.
They can send three different types of notifications to the Guests, depending on the context
• Daily Updates
• Event in the hotel
The Hotel staff needs to have the ability to create these different notifications and send them to all or selective guests
The specific screens per type of notification would be:
• List view of all notifications sent (with standard fields like sent on, sent by, subject etc. as columns) (basically like the Sent folder of Gmail)
• Full view of a particular notification (providing a view of all details of that notification)
• Composing a new notification (with fields like Subject, To, Body, Attachments etc.)
The Guests shall receive these notifications on a mobile based app.
The mobile app shall have provision to view all three different types of notifications
The specific screen per type of notification shall be
• List view of all received notifications with fields like Sent By, Sent On, and Subject etc.
• Full view of the notification with all details like Subject, Body, Sent By, Attachments etc.
Read/Unread logic shall apply to notifications and same shall be reflected
Hotel Admin shall have ability to create profiles of all types of staff i.e. the Front Office, other Admins and Management as well as the guests.
A person whose profile has been created received an email with a link to set their password
Other standard authentication features apply to both Web App and Mobile App
• Forgot Password
• Change Password
Authorization rules shall apply on the Hotel Staff on what the can or cannot do in the application. For example, Front Office Staff ABCD can send daily updates to only those guest he helped check in.
Hotel Admin shall have ability to define the structure of the Hotel i.e. number of rooms, Front Office staff assigned to those rooms etc. – Master Data Management
Multi Room Support
It is possible that Guest has two rooms of different value for example Deluxe Room and Ordinary Room and facilities and hence notifications pertaining to those rooms might differ.
The User needs to have ability within the mobile app to switch the room and view notifications pertaining to that room.
• Needs to be developed with the following tech stack:
• Front End: Angular 4/5, HTML CSS
• Back End: MicrosoftS Web API, C#
• DB: SQL Server
• Needs to be compatible with Chrome browser
• A Hybrid/Native Mobile App needs to be developed which can work on Android and iOS only for Mobile Phones.
• Tablet (iPad) support needed.
- Front End Developer
- Backend Developer
- UI/UX Designer
Timeline for development: 6-8 weeks
Please reply back with
• Link to your website
• Citations of previous work
• Team composition that you intent to deploy with a brief of each team member
• Project Plan i.e. how do you intend to complete this within the timeline (We understand that the plan is based on the analogous idea and a +/- 10% change shall apply when we move to our original idea)
• Financial (excluding Taxes GST etc.)
We have already prepared detailed wireframes and functional specifications and can start the project immediately.
Please apply only if you can manage the feature set + Bug fixes within the timeline.
Please apply only if you can deploy adequate manpower during the time period specified.