Hi - I run a team building company in india and I want to give life to an idea I have.
Imagine a group of people at a conference or event. I’m on stage and have a large screen behind me - blank. I give everyone a URL to log into from their devices. As each person logs in, the URL calculates how many people are participating. In say, a minute from log in, no more registrations or participants are allowed. Their screen changes to a small paint app. They will have one tile to complete with a set of predefined Colors but they can get as creative as they want using the colors.
If 200 people registered within that minute, then the original file I have uploaded for this specific event is divided by 200 and an individual randomly gets one tile - a small part of the overall picture
When each individual completes her tile and submits, this has to be displayed on the large screen behind me and when everyone has finished, I would want the tiles to slowly randomise positions until it forms the final image - except that now it has the colouring put in by the participants. I want to use this for logo reveals, team energisers etc.
1. Device agnostic
2. Each event should have a log in code
3. Multiple levels of admin rights - if I wish to license this to specific event companies
4. File upload of vector images / svg
5. Ability to scale the image to match dimensions of screen - during upload and edit
6. Admin should have the ability to restrict or select specific palettes of colors when creating the event
7. Any black lines from original vector should not get coloured upon by participants - meaning, I would want the lines of the logo or original uploaded image to be pristine and only the white / blank areas to be coloured
8. Participants to log in with a specific event code
9. Admin to have ability to set the time allowed for log in (ex: 90 seconds or 100 seconds)
10. Ability to set time allowed for completion ( Ex: 180 seconds)
11. Calculate the total log ins within the time and divide image into specific number of tiles.
12. As each participant completes or clicks “submit”, the display screen of the event should show that tile and the name of the participant ( captured at log in)
13. When time is up, all tiles are automatically saved
14. Tiles on screen are random in order, but at a click of a button, they should rearrange slowly to form the final image ( based on original)