I want to build a system using C# .Net (MVC ) with a SQL Server Backend and PhoneGap. The system will have two Major components; a PhoneGap based app for iOS and Android and a .Net MVC web app.
The Phone app will allow the user to do the following:
- Enter Lead Details into about 12 fields (text, dropdowns and radio buttons) and create a new lead that is automatically assigned to them
- Find a lead assigned to them and edit
- Capture the current Geo Location at the time of capturing the lead's details by clicking a button on the Lead create/edit page. If no geo location is set already, the current geo location will be taken when save is hit - NOTE if a geolocation entry is already set save will not change it
- Allow the user to set his "Sales ID" as free text ONLY when setting up the new app
- Store all data (including geo location and Sales ID) locally on the phone if the internet is not available AND automatically sync the data with the web app to SQL server once internet is detected.
The web app will allow the following
- Allow a Sales Clerk to enter a lead or multiple leads into the system. By default, their sales id will be "Unasigned"
- Allow a Sales Administrator to assign leads to Sales users.
- Allow a sales clerk, user/ sales administrator to log in with their creds
- Allow the sales user to see all clients they were assigned OR captured
- Allow the user to search for a particular client by name
- Allow the user to update the status: from "Not Assigned", "Not Contacted", "Open", "Won", "Lost"
Note, standard OOP abstraction and DB Normalization is expected
36 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $579 på dette job
Hi, I will build the .net framework based application using the MVC [login to view URL] .net and C# based [login to view URL] let me [login to view URL] development charges $1111