Hi I own both a Facebook-page called PolCon (75.000 users) and several regional facebook-groups with the same name (100.000+ users).
From this I want to build an app that warns users about speed and other traps. A rudimental app already exists (Google Play: PolCon) but needs to be remade.
The app should work in two ways:
- info posted on the fb-page, should also be displayed in the app
- info posted in the app should be posted on the page and in the appropriate group
Both on fb and in the app users should be able to post a picture of the speed trap and to comment and share on it.
Police traps on the fb-page are always written like this: SORT OF TRAP (speed, alcohol, other) - Location - street - additional info (direction exact location, ...). This way the app can easily het the appropriate info from the fb-page
When entering a trap through the app, this is the schedule:
1. ask user kind of trap: Speed, alcohol or other
2. Ask user 'province'
3. Ask user 'street'
4. Ask user 'additional info'
5. add photo (optional)
6. Post on page and in appropriate group
Other things to take into account
- When driving the app should give the user a warning when approaching a trap
- users need to log in using facebook and a database of emailadresses should be made-
- there needs to be a section with news
- there needs to be a section with speed trap that were announced by the police
- there needs to be a section where users can calculate their BAC
- there needs to be a link to an other app ([login to view URL])
- evidently, there needs to be admob.
Current PolCon-app: [login to view URL]
29 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €1410 på dette job
Hi, I have read the project description. We have excellent IOS developers and Android developers. Our Motto is Quality service and On-time delivery. Please reply to us in chat where we can discuss further.
Hi there, I have checked the details I have great experience with Android, iPhone, Java, Mobile App Development, Objective C. Please start the chat so we can discuss this job more in detail. Thanks